Bitcoin ABC 0.20.5
Bitcoin ABC version 0.20.5 is now available from:
This release includes the following features and fixes:
- It is now possible to unload wallets dynamically at runtime. This feature is currently only available through the RPC interface.
- Wallets loaded dynamically through the RPC interface may now be displayed in the bitcoin-qt GUI.
- The default wallet will now be labeled
[default wallet]in the bitcoin-qt GUI if no name is provided by the
-walletoption on start up.
- Wallets dynamically unloaded will now be reflected in the gui.
- Block storage can be limited under Preferences, in the Main tab. Undoing this setting requires downloading the full blockchain again. This mode is incompatible with -txindex and -rescan.