Release notes 0.18.3
Bitcoin ABC version 0.18.3 is now available from:
This release includes the following features and fixes:
- Remove support for Qt4
- Upgrade reproducible build to use Qt 5.9.6
- Improve SHA256 performance using SSE4.1, AVX2 and/or SHA if available.
- Add a mode argument to the
getmemoryinfo RPC call to query
malloc_info from the system if available.
- Updated univalue library to version 1.0.4
- Disable safe mode by default
- Added autocomplete to 'help' in RPC console
- Deprecated estimatefee RPC command
- Improved help message for backup wallet RPC
- Various bug fixes that improve node stability and performance
- Backport getblock RPC's new verbosity mode from bitcoin core for retrieving all transactions of a given block in full.
- Added parkblock/unparkblock RPC commands and 'parked' state to getchaintips RPC
listreceivedbyaddress now accepts an address filter
- Backport combinerawtransaction RPC from bitcoin core to combine multiple partially signed transactions into one transaction.