Release notes 0.19.0
Bitcoin ABC version 0.19.0 is now available from:
This release includes the following features and fixes:
- Support for May 2019 upgrade features, as detailed at https://github.com/bitcoincashorg/bitcoincash.org/blob/master/spec/2019-05-15-upgrade.md
- Schnorr signatures in OP_CHECK(DATA)SIG(VERIFY): https://github.com/bitcoincashorg/bitcoincash.org/blob/master/spec/2019-05-15-schnorr.md
- Segwit P2SH recovery: https://github.com/bitcoincashorg/bitcoincash.org/blob/master/spec/2019-05-15-segwit-recovery.md
- Bump automatic replay protection to November 2019 upgrade
- Fix bitcoin-qt crash on start for users who had previously selected minimum absolute fee.
- Fix a regression in
getrawtransaction output where
blocktime were not present.
- Fixed incorrect naming for the bitcoin-qt.desktop icon for Debian/Ubuntu distributions.